21 July 2020
Mountbatten Centre re-opening
The Mountbatten Centre will re-open on Saturday 25th July.
From 25th July to 31st August City of Portsmouth A.C. will have ‘protected sessions’ on Mondays. Tuesdays and Thursdays between 17.00 & 20.00. These are for the use of City of Portsmouth A.C. club coaches and members.
- City of Portsmouth A.C. club coaches will be able to book time specific sessions through the Coaching Coordinator.
- Junior members must only attend sessions run by a City of Portsmouth A.C. club coach and be invited to attend by a City of Portsmouth A.C. club coach as numbers are strictly limited.
- Senior members who are part of a coaching group run by a City of Portsmouth A.C. club coach must agree attendance with the club coach.
- Senior members who are self-coached must book and agree their session with the City of Portsmouth A.C. Coaching Coordinator.
- A register of attendees must be kept by coaches for ‘Track & Trace’ purposes.
- Sessions outside the ‘protected sessions’ must be booked directly with the Mountbatten Centre.
- All Mountbatten Centre Track Passes expired on 31st March. Members will need to purchase a new pass or pay the entry fee. A new pass will run to 31st March 2021 but the cost will take account of the period that the track was not available.
- A one-way system will be in place with entry via reception and exist via the black gate by the nursery. The nursery will be in use so please be courteous and keep a safe distance.
- The only toilets available are in the corridor leading to the track.
- All equipment must be sanitised before and after use.
City of Portsmouth A.C. club coaches have been fully briefed on the measures needed to be taken and the Covid 19 requirements. Attendees must heed what they are told by the coach.